Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken:
One of the most delicious meals that involves probably one of my most favourite things to eat – chicken, this Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken is pretty simple, and it will definitely add some variety to your menu this week. I especially love this recipe because it took less cooking time than usual and it gave me some time to squeeze in the Red Velvet Balloon Cupcakes after cooking dinner. Let’s jump right in:
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 6
- Category: Food Me up
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 6 pieces of chicken breasts
- 4 tbs Cream Cheese
- ¼cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ a Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 3 pickled Jalapenos (chopped)
- 10 pieces of bacon
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat your oven to 190˚C
- Begin by slicing and dicing the jalapenos and peppers, grate your cheese and make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Mix the peppers, jalapenos, cheddar and cream cheese together and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Slice the centre of each breast with a sharp knife.
- Stuff each breast with 1 tbs of cream cheese stuffing.
- Wrap each breast with two pieces of bacon, using tooth picks to secure them.
- Pop the chicken into the oven for +/- 35 minutes.